Monday, July 30, 2012

A Matter of Justice Research

Old Notes on the movie A Matter of Justice
by Traciy Curry-Reyes


Old notes that I scribbled in 1999 about this case (notes are unedited. Sorry maybe some day I will edit this page.)

Chris' mother Mary still lives in Etowah County Gadsden, Alabama. I had the chance to speak with her about 8 years ago about this case. She indicated that she might be writing a book on the case, and that she had also been trying to find out some info on Ralph Rocky Jackson. At the time she did not know if he was still incarcerated or not. I told her that I would look into it to see what I could find. I never mentioned this before now, but you know Ms. Brown did not really want to give me any info about the case.

She kept mentioning that she was planning on writing a book about the case, so my request to her for pictures and news articles on the case was denied. 10 years ago when I started this site, this story was one of the first that I featured on the site. The site started out as just a memorial site for those who had been featured in the movies. So at the time I had no readership and no other sites existed like this one. It was just my way of paying some respect to those who had been murdered so senselessly.


Anyway, I told her that it was ok, and that I would find out where Rocky was housed, and that I would find a picture of Chris on my own. So that year I made the trek to Gadsden, Alabama. I had my grandmother babysit my infant daughter, IvyBrook, at the time for a couple of hours while I tried to gather the information from the local library. Now this is back in 1997, and at the time it was a very small library. They said they could vaguely remember the case, but had no database for me to search in any organized and timely fashion.

 I remember telling the librarian, the movie came out in 1993, and to please give me all of the papers for that year and month, and then we both started looking. Finally, the articles that I found gave me the actual year of the crime and a photo of Chris Randall Brown. I then emailed Ms. Brown the link to the site with a post that Ralph Rocky Jackson would be released in 2002. I never heard back from her...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to thank everybody who participated in bringing Ms. Brown to JUSTICE; HOWEVER, it sickens me more than anybody could ever know. Why? I am an US SUPREME COURT CIVIL RIGHTS LITIGATOR, ADVOCATE, ATTORNEY-IN-FACT, GAL, and storyteller, as a CAPRICORN though I am NOT into astrology, myself.

If I were to audit this criminal trial, the US DOJ "assistant ag", if that is the person who prosecuted, was absolutely INCOMPETENT! Why? I am INDICTING CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS pursuant to Tit. 18 U.S. Code subsections, a minimum, of 46 federal indictments per constitutional tortfeasors that amount to 607 years into a federal prison. How the bleep did that money-grubbing-killer get away with 18 U.S.C. §§ 2, 3, 371, 241, CONSPIRACY TO VIOLATION ONE'S CIVIL RIGHTS and, 242, DEPRIVATION OF ONE'S CIVIL RIGHRTS which brings the DEATH PENALTY~!~ Hello! I wasn't born YESTERDAY, and, "Do I look like some DUMB white BITCH who doesn't know the RULE OF LAW? Because I do!" Uncle Sam's pathetic assistant ag's are laughable crooks! Where the bleep were the county attorneys and their state criminal code indictments? Hello~ We won't even discuss Chris Brown's HUMAN RIGHTS pursuant to the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights 30 Article violations
amounting to WAR CRIMES aka LAWS OF NATIONS per US Const., Art.1, Sect. 8: Congress has the authority and duty to determine the PUNISHMENT OF "LAWS OF NATIONS"! Hello!

Boy, what a bunch of JACKASS CROOKED MORONES!

18 U.S.C. § 1001 Under penalty of perjury

And if I am incorrect, i.e., who PROSECUTED Ms. Brown and her bo who stamped Christ, was it 25 times (rage), then, I will apologize to the JACKASS who did have both of them federally indicted as a REAL COMPETENT PROSECUTOR WOULD.

And to Mary, RIP. I am so glad you were so driven, determined, and brave. You will NEVRE BE FORGOTTEN~

EMAIL ME: abarkclay@yahoo.com I am NOT UTILZING attorneynegotiationfiles@gmail.com